- The Worthington family for coming all the way here from Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks for the nice gifts for both of my burritos, you guys are very sweet and thoughtful. Mr. Burrito love the robe bading, he uses it all the time here lol.
- The Dias family for sending Mr. Burrito an eGift card. We bought two books out of it sis.
- The Brady family, thanks for the gifts and help Manay.
- The Bolsee family for the gifts.
- The Gaston-Russo family for the gifts and for the help in the kitchen.
- The Fancher's
- A special thanks to my FIL who came, we thought that he won't come due to the snow.
- Thank you also to those who left greetings in our blogs.
Thanks everyone for making Mr. Burito really happy in celebrating another milestone of his life.
Looks like he had a great birthday! That is so nice. :) More birthdays to you little guy and good health for always.ReplyDelete
awww.... dami gifts.. happy birthday EJ ... God bless you more...ReplyDelete
awwwwww....way to go EJ...wish you more birthdays to come!ReplyDelete
ay ano ba ititch....sensya na po sis at lang yon ang nakayanan...at salamat sa linky love.
Mukhang enjoy na enjoy at tuwang tuwa si EJ sa mga regalong natanggap niya nung birthday niya. Maraming nagpadala nang regalo at bumati sa pamilya mo kasi napakabait mo at marami ang nagmamahal sa inyo. Thanks for the feel good post. God bless you all always.ReplyDelete
hehe busy si EJ sa gifts nya...Belated Happy Birthday Mr Pogi_Phil-Am....ReplyDelete
Buti naman nagustuhan ang gift hehe last minute shopping pa naman yun ahaha. Thanks din bading for inviting us, pasyal kami dyan sa inyo minsan ha para masanay itong mga dragon ko. Thanks pala msa correction, hehe years pala nalagay ko wrong typo talaga heheheReplyDelete
happy birthday to your son!ReplyDelete
Belated Happy Birthday, EJ! I pray that God will bless you with good health always! :)ReplyDelete
Rose, thanks so much for the card!!! I received it last Monday! hehehe, super late dito, no? anyway, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it so much! There's something about cards that make the receiver feel special. Nkakatuwa, touched ako! :)
Hi Beth, you so welcome. I agree, that is why even if we live in a virtual world already, I still prefer sending cards over an ecard.ReplyDelete
Happy Happy Birthday to him girl.ReplyDelete
opening presents are fun, esp when you are a little boy.ReplyDelete
Daming gifts ni EJ. You are lucky Ate to have a great family, good kids plus lovable husband. :-)ReplyDelete
P.S.Pangit nga ata magpadala ng package during Christmas season nagiging tempting kasi ang laman. Still thankful pa rin nakarating sobre kc kung hindi, hindi malalamang nanakaw na pala (lol). Saka buti na lang eh nagre-ship ang Artscow. Mabuti naman yong sau Ate eh naawa pang mag-iwan ng chocolates, bungi cguro yong nagbukas ng kahon mo (hahaha) at hindi makanguya ng tsokolate. Hehe :-)
belated happy bday ulit ganda ng gift ah.ReplyDelete
happy birthday little man! mwaaah..ReplyDelete