Monday, October 8, 2012

Poison Peanut Pellets

 A few months back, when there was a road construction near our area, the  rats moved in the neighborhood.  There were two big ones that were  digging in our yard and we were concerned that  they were going to cause us a big problem so we set a trap but it did not work.  
Our  good neighbor came to the rescue and  lent us  their  poison peanut pellets.  They definitely  took the bait and ate the pellets, we found them dead!  One of it died under the steps of our back porch so we couldn't get it out, it stunk so bad but we're glad that they  died.
Some might say that it's cruel to kill them but I'd rather see  them dead than  have them invade our home and cause disease.


  1. When I see pet rats I think they're quite sweet, but NOT on the front porch!

  2. Me too! It's good that you got rid of them.

    Fruity Roll

  3. that bait really worked :-) glad the rats are gone now :-) Dropping by from MYM

  4. I agree that you should have gotten rid of them for good. I assume that the poison peanuts were contained in such a way pets and children couldn't get to them. I have heard you shouldn't use poison INSIDE the house to get rid of rodents because they crawl back into the walls and die. You took some great pix.

  5. Get no argument from ME!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

  6. That darn construction!!Seems like they always stir up the rodents. I would have done the same thing.

  7. I wouldn't be too happy to have them roaming around in my home either!


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

Sugarcreek Roadtrips

It's been a while since we last visited Sugarcreek.  We used to go there almost every weekend just so we can drive around and see other ...

Thanks for Subscribing.

Enter your email address:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


Search This Blog