8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Can't wait till we can go back to our home sweet home in December
2. That John will be picked up for promotion.
3. Visit Philippines again before we go back to States.
4. To go to Japan for a visit hehehe.
5. Paying off our debts.
6. Hearing my son talk in full blast hehehe, but he is getting there.
7. To be with our family back home.
8. Be a US Citizen.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took nap because of head ache.
2. Cooked Adobo.
3. Did some blogging opportunities and hop around.
4. Cleaned the house.
5. Watched TV with the kids.
6. Did the dishes.
7. Read a book to my makukulits.
8. Did some laundry and folded them.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Travel around the world.
2. Help my siblings financially.
3. Visit Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong and Australia hehehe.
4. Fly an airplane.
5. Bring Mama in the States.
6. Stop war and spread out peace through out the world.
7. Magic,... so i can make a lotta money to give to my family.
8. Stop those pirates from attacking innocent people.
8 Shows I Watch
1. We were soldiers
2. American Idol
3. Dancing witht he Stars
4. Grey's Anatomy
7. Fear Factor
8. Cinderella man
8 People I Tag1. Kuya Totz
3. Tita Beng
4. Manang Kim
6. Ate Weng
8. Anzu's Mom
My son love to wear my sunglasses when we were in the Philippines hehehe..Picture taken in front of the Oxford Hotel where we stayed in Manila..
parang yung wish and like mo the same ng ideas ko!ReplyDelete
Hmmm.. I wonder.. may debts ka pa?ReplyDelete
When are you going to be a US citizen? Di ba automatic yun?
was here visiting, rose :-), ka cute naman tingnan ni Ej wearing yung sunglasses mo!ReplyDelete
meron pa dito te hehe http://graceodraper.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogger-buddy-award.htmlReplyDelete
japan is really beautiful!
your son seems to be a potential actor or a model. hehehe...
Eose, I was here again, visiting :-) and dropping ec, take care!ReplyDelete
Pinays and pinoy almost have the same wishes and want...hahhaa.. Nakarelate ako...ReplyDelete
Just passing by..have a good day
Thank you for tagging me I love this one.ReplyDelete
wow!!meron na naman akong tags!!Thanks a lot!!Sana makapunta ka dito sa Japan! parehong -pareho ang wishes natin ah!ReplyDelete
masarap yung #7 sa things looking 4ward to, wala ng sasaya kung kasama mo ang pamilya di ba?ReplyDelete
just dropping by here again have a great day and happy blogging
Nice photo. Thanks for sharing....ReplyDelete
kasama ba ko dun? hehehe! Wish ko din makapag travel around the world. kaya lang walang datung heheheh! Pag nagka magic ka penge din ako pera ha? para naman maumpisahan ko na yung pag travel around d world. lol!ReplyDelete