- The Worthington family for coming all the way here from Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks for the nice gifts for both of my burritos, you guys are very sweet and thoughtful. Mr. Burrito love the robe bading, he uses it all the time here lol.
- The Dias family for sending Mr. Burrito an eGift card. We bought two books out of it sis.
- The Brady family, thanks for the gifts and help Manay.
- The Bolsee family for the gifts.
- The Gaston-Russo family for the gifts and for the help in the kitchen.
- The Fancher's
- A special thanks to my FIL who came, we thought that he won't come due to the snow.
- Thank you also to those who left greetings in our blogs.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
In behalf of my family, I would like to thank the following families:
Thanks everyone for making Mr. Burito really happy in celebrating another milestone of his life.
Yesterday was the start of Daylight Saving Time. It began at 2 am here in West Virginia so I lost an hour of sleep yesterday but it is a...
We used to visit Tomlinson Run many times a year every summer but it hasn't been that often this year. We visited only on the firs...
I am a very practical person and I love receiving useful things as gifts. Here are some of the gifts that I love: Address Book - ...